Student Business and Systems Solutions
Welcome to Student Business and Systems Solutions
The support and facilitation of student self-management through the application of innovative technologies.
Our MissionThe continuous improvement of student administration business processes through innovation and automation, and providing ongoing University-wide support for the selected system tools.
Student Business and Systems Solutions has responsibility for:
- Developing and implementing innovative approaches to the delivery of service to students and system users, as part of
a commitment to continuous improvement
- Managing and supporting the Academic Management Information System (AMIS) from an operational, performance, development and upgrade perspective
- Providing support and training to all AMIS users
- Advising on the innovative application of technological solutions to support the University's strategic goals
- Systems support of the enrolment process for coursework enrolments recorded within AMIS
- eStudent and eAcademic Support
- Ensuring the business requirements of the University are understood so that future requirements can be accommodated.
- Working closely with internal and external AMIS users to ensure their business requirements are met
- Providing standard student information reports to meet management information and/or operational data requirements (Note: The Management Information Unit provides DEEWR-related reports, longitudinal analyses of student data and reports for modelling, setting targets and ad hoc analysis)
- Ensuring the security and data integrity of AMIS and other related student administration systems
- Identifying, managing and reporting AMIS and other student administrative system risks
- Providing system related student administration operation services, for example, import UAC offers; certification of examination results
- Providing IT support for the Registrar's Office that includes hardware and software support for workstations and servers covering PC and Macintosh platforms.
- Providing Web support for the Registrar's Office that includes ongoing website updates and maintenance, provision of training and support for web editors, and resolution of web related technical issues (on the Registrar's websites)
Level 4, C8A, Lincoln Building